See the links below for details of what we do:
- Financial planning for individuals, including:
- Cash flow forecasting to assist in creating a well-constructed set of goals.
- Investment planning with those goals in mind.
- Pensions, both as part of the investment planning and as a means of providing guaranteed retirement income.
- Financial protection against sickness and death for your family.
- Tax minimisation within the bounds of acceptability in law. This might involve reducing the impacts of inheritance tax on your eventual estate, for example.
- Other niche financial planning areas, including venture capital investment, overseas pensions, and a whole range of other options.
- Business financial planning, aimed at owner-managed businesses where traditional Employee Benefits consultants are not cost-effective.
- Expert witness work for lawyers looking for someone with familiarity with financial services legislation.
- Technical talks and training on a variety of subjects for groups of any experience level.